Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday ramble

My days have been filled with reading books, trying to figure out how SEO and Google Ad Words work. You know, all that online marketing stuff that comes along with starting an online business. It's really just been a week. Progress check, I'm having so much fun learning and trying to get the gist of this whole thing. 

Admittedly, I've had this concept held up in my mind for some time now. It's great to finally implement an idea, to kind of put it out there. I honestly don't know how far this venture will take me but I'm hoping it's a lot further from where I'm starting. I've actually started reading 'Click Millionares'.  I can't quite tell you how I find the book but its been interesting thus far, which is page 30.

While most of my days are spent at home, doing my own things at my own time, I have to confess that I miss having to sprawl myself across the floor trying to complete all sorts of tasks before the 5.30pm work day ends. But then again, I love what I'm doing and I feel a sense of fulfilment every time I finish something. It's quite a wonderful feeling, really.  

I hope your Wednesday has been great. I know mine has.

Back to reading Click Millionares for me! 

X

D